CHICKEN PAD THAI NOODLE ...a great Thai chicken recipe to try ! Nice one !
- 1 pack noodle (soaked in warm water)
- 4 cups sliced choices of meat recommend chicken, pork or shrimp
- 4 tablespoons por kwan pad thai sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cups tofu cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon pickled white radish
- 2 tablespoon dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ground dry red chili
- 4 tablespoons plam sugar
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
- ½ cup bean sprout
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 1 lime (garnishing)
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanut
Heat the oil in the wok, fry the chopped garlic and until turned yellow.
Add meat and fry until cooked.
Pour in the dry shrimp picked white radish and tofu. Add eggs to the wok and scramble.
Add palm sugar, fish sauce, tamarind juice and stir well. Add the noodles; stir fry until all the ingredients are mixed well and add green onion. The Thai chicken recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy !