Monday, December 1, 2008
Thai Chicken Balls
Thai Chicken recipe Balls
* 2 pounds ground chicken
* 1 cup dry bread crumbs
* 4 green onions, sliced
* 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
* 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
* 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs.
Season with green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce andlemon juice; mix well.
2. Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls thatare either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough touse as burgers.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the Thai chicken recipe of balls in batches until well browned all over. The Thai chicken recipe is ready to serve...Enjoy it !