- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- wooden skewers
Combine all ingredients except chicken and skewers in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat broiler or grill. Thread marinated chicken on skewers. Broil or grill 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently. (Do not overcook.)Serve warm on skewers. The Thai chicken recipe of skewers is ready to serve...enjoy the meal ! Nice !