THAI CHICKEN RECIPES INGREDIENTS
- approx 750 gms chicken thigh or breast fillets
- 200 gms green beans
- 1 cup (250 mls) coconut cream
- 3 small fresh green chillies, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh lemon grass
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tblspns oil
- 2 tblspns water
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
THAI CHICKEN RECIPES INSTRUCTIONS
Put all ingredients for green curry paste into blender and process until smooth or if you don't have a blender use the old fashioned way with mortar and pestle.
Cut chicken into thin strips. Chop the beans into lengthy strips. Cook the green curry paste in pan or wok, stirring for about 3 or so minutes until it is you can smell the spices and herbs.
Add the chicken and beans to the pan and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through. Add the coconut cream, stir in and simmer, uncovered for about 3 to 5 minutes or until dish slightly thickens.
This recipe is best made just before serving and my family enjoys it with boiled rice.